Obtain EU Citizenship in Cyprus through an investment in Real Estate
|Fast and Effective||Your Family||Safe Investment|
|Obtain citizenship approval within 3 – 6 months through our fast-track application process.||All family can obtain Cyprus citizenship and even your parents can qualify. Civil unions also accepted.||Place your investments on solid foundations. Invest in the profitable Cypriot Real Estate with little donations to the state.|
|Global Mobility||Free Movement of Capital||Holiday Home|
|Freely travel and reside (and work) within the EU. Enjoy visa-free travel to Europe’s Schengen Zone, Australia, Canada, Hong Kong and to over 155 countries.||Transfer any amount of money from any member state of Europe to another. Purchase of property in any EU Member of choice and invest in any activities of choice. Free movement of goods and services.||Cyprus is an ivy league holiday destination with an excellent natural environment.|
- The investor must be the holder of a residence permit in Cyprus to qualify for Cyprus citizenship
- The minimum investment amount is €2 million
- The investment must be kept for a minimum period of 5 years
- Purchase a main residence at €500,000 (plus VAT if applicable)
- The applicant must have a Schengen visa at the time of application
- Donation of €75,000 to the Cyprus Land Development Corporation
- Donation of €75,000 to the Research and Innovation Foundation, subject to certain exceptions
- The applicant must have a clean criminal record (including a clean criminal record for spouse, adult children and parents)
How We Can Help
We have helped many clients find the perfect property or properties to give them the ability to apply to the Citizenship Scheme. With a number of close working associates we can offer the expertise to make the transaction as simple as possible.
Benefitting from our 14 years of experience on the Aphrodite Hills Golf resort we have put together a range of packages for Citizenship Applications. Whether it is a single villa with a value of more than €500,000 that you will keep as a home along with some other properties that could be rented as an investment during the 5 year period or a substantial property that will be a perfect home to rellocate to.